Big Data Predictions By 2023
Everything we do online from social networking to e-commerce purchases, chatting, and even simple browsing yields tons of data that certain organizations collect and poll together with other partner organizations. The results are massive volumes of data, hence the name “Big Data”. This includes personal and behavioral profiles that are stored, managed, and analyzed on demand.
Big Data is growing at an explosive rate. Last week we discussed that data is growing exponentially. Today, our best estimates suggest that at least 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is produced every day and Google processes roughly 3.5 billion requests per day. That is a lot of data transmission which requires a lot of storage space at the end of it.
Today, we’ve come across a very insightful infographic courtesy of Open4u which focuses on the a number of Big Data trends and predictions over the next 5-10 years.
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017
- The Key To Improving Business Lies In Eye-Interaction Tech - December 28, 2016