There is an absolute endless amount of data that is being accumulated, dissected, analyzed with the important bits extracted and used for a number of purposes.
With the amount of data in the world has already reached into multiple zettabytes annually. A Zettabyte is one million petabytes or one thousand exabytes. With data creation doubling every three years (according to Cisco, among others), we will reach an unthinkable yottabyte by the year 2040. Read More
Areas such as Fintech and Marketing are just a couple of industries that will be making a concerted effort at landing that next big data scientist helping to catapult their company. As you can see below (Image source:ey.com), there are many moving parts in Fintech which will be accumulating, sharing, processing all sorts of data 24/7. Look for many new Fintech SaaS startups utilizing cloud APIs to plug into this growing and lucrative financial market.
With Digital Marketing, there is clearly a growing need for big data experts in this area. As you can see in the infographic below discovered at Yieldr, 1/3 Marketers in Europe and North America say their ability to analyze data as being poor. This will change with the number of new cloud based educational programs provided online.
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017
- The Key To Improving Business Lies In Eye-Interaction Tech - December 28, 2016