Redefining The Digital World
According to Internet World Stats (June 30th, 2015), no fewer than 3.2 billion people across the world now use the internet in one way or another. This means an incredible amount of data sharing through the utilization of API’s, Cloud platforms and inevitably the world of connected Things.
The Internet of Things is a tremendously exciting area with IDG projecting the IoT solutions industry to hit $7.3 trillion by 2020. This is an extremely important time for startups to get involved as there is much business to be had.
Provided is an infographic produced by: appcessories.co.uk which offers an interesting look at this exploding investment industry.
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017