Business Intelligence (BI) Software
How does your company track its data? It’s a valuable resource—so much so that it’s known as Business Intelligence, or BI. But using it, integrating it into your daily processes, that can be significantly difficult. That’s why there’s software to help.
But when it comes to software, there are lots of options, and it’s hard to weigh all the pros and cons. First, you must realize what makes up BI software, and how it works. BI software is going to focus on gathering all that information, and enabling you to create reports for analysis.
It may not seem as though BI software is worth it, but it can do a lot for your workflow. You might find decisions easier to make, or your operations more efficient. You also might be able to build your business by figuring out both trends and opportunities.
No matter what software you decide on, make sure it has some essential elements, including dashboards and reports. This infographic discovered via Salesforce can work you through the often complicated BI software decision.
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017