Janrain’s Consumer Identity Survey Shows 93% are Concerned How Brands Use/Share Their Online Activity
It comes as no surprise that people suffer from anxiety when sharing their personal information, even with big brands and names in the social media and eCommerce field. What does come as a surprise is the sheer number of netizens who share these feelings.
A recent research report put out by Marketwired found out that more than 93 percent of online users are concerned about how their info is used online. (Below is a colorful infographic created by the group at Janrain.)
So what are some of the reasons behind this hesitation?
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017