Cloud Based eCommerce Platform For Retailers
With projections that e-commerce in Europe will reach €191 billion by 2017, emerging markets such as China and India steadily growing, and the US having the largest e-commerce market in the world, able to reach approximately 90% of their population through English online marketing, with a magnificent $370 billion e-commerce forecast, it’s clear that online sales and marketing should be a top priority of every ambitious business.
Both established and emerging enterprises need a powerful and flexible e-commerce platform at the base of their online strategy, ensuring increased sales and conversions, speedy rollout and upgrading, and hassle-free, cutting-edge technological tools. The Bigcommerce Enterprise solution provides this and more.
Launched earlier this year, Bigcommerce Enterprise is a solid, hosted, e-commerce platform for high-volume retailers with transactions amounting to millions of dollars. It features advanced security and protection, enterprise-grade integrations, and real-time analytics and insights helping organizations scale and manage their online businesses without the cost and time that proprietary, on-site solutions involve. With some large brands using Bigcommerce Enterprise including Marvel, Samsung, Schwinn, Toyota, and Ubisoft, customer satisfaction is high. Paul Yoo, President and COO of US Patriot, states, “Since moving to Bigcommerce, our site is now faster, the user experience is better, and we have achieved a higher search rank. We have increased our online sales by 47% and are now showing up as the number one result in organic listings on Google.”
Customer-Level Analytics in Real Time
Bigcommerce’s expanded real-time e-commerce analytics dashboard allows clients to:
- Evaluate customer purchase behaviors for recovery of lost revenue.
- Optimize inventory and merchandising.
- Evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns as well as the return on investment per customer in real time.
Bigcommerce Insights Optimization Engine
Available for the first time on an enterprise-grade e-commerce platform, a suite of actionable data and insights with in-depth reporting capabilities further assists merchants:
- Win back customers and drive loyalty programs by identifying high-value and at-risk customers.
- Encourage repeat purchasing with purchase funnel analysis.
- Identify underperforming products by means of automated conversion rate and traffic analysis.
- Employ cross-sell recommendations for increased revenue.
There are hundreds of enterprise-grade integrations available allowing merchants to extend the capabilities of their stores. With unrestricted access to their full suite of integrations, from inventory management and enterprise resource planning to accounting and email marketing, Bigcommerce provides everything that’s required to run a global, multi-million dollar e-commerce site.
Advanced Security and Protection
Built-in SSL, PCI compliance, and DDOS protection are a few of the powerful security features available to merchants, ensuring sites are always operational, and providing customers with the support they need to transact. Site-wide HTTPS is another feature of Bigcommerce’s Enterprise platform, increasing Google search rankings and boosting customer confidence.
Performance Optimized for Stores
The infrastructure of a combined global network of data centers ensures quick page loading and suitable responsiveness for shoppers worldwide. Bigcommerce Enterprise clients also have the benefit of 24/7 site monitoring and priority support, with a 99.9% guaranteed server uptime SLA available.
Eddie Machaalani, co-founder and CEO of Bigcommerce asserts, “The technical barriers to selling online have been significantly reduced, and brands are questioning the notion that growth means complexity. Our enterprise platform delivers the functionality and scalability merchants need to compete in the big leagues while avoiding the waste associated with managing an overly-complex, on-premise or proprietary solution.”
Bigcommerce Enterprise helps customers redefine their businesses through five essential focus points:
- Growth Redefined: With best-in-class SEO for higher rankings, sophisticated marketing tools for increasing site traffic, conversion tools turning browsers into buyers, and cutting-edge business intelligence.
- Site Performance Redefined: 99.99% uptime, 145ms response times, 500,000+ hits per minute and unlimited bandwidth, and full PCI compliance as well as site-wide HTTPS and advanced DDOS protection.
- Operations Redefined: Upgrades and new features implemented without interruption, advanced analytics, and order and inventory management.
- Flexibility Redefined: Marketing integration with Facebook, Google, Pinterest, and Twitter; Shipping and fulfillment, multi-channel and POS integrations; Integration with leading third-party ERP suites; and service partners available to build custom integration.
- Service Redefined: 24/7 priority support, dedicated account managers to help grow and streamline your operations, and early access to new features.
Customers are raving about Bigcommerce Enterprise. Says Matthew Tara, CEO of Tucker Blair, “Prior to moving to Bigcommerce Enterprise, we were using an on-premise solution and saw a lot of unneeded complexity just to make basic changes to our store, making it difficult and cumbersome to manage. The time spent updating our site went down by 50% after moving to Bigcommerce, and we saw a 75% improvement in conversion rate.” For more details of features and benefits as well as glowing customer testimonials, explore Bigcommerce Enterprise.
Sponsored By Bigcommerce
By Jennifer Klostermann
Jennifer Klostermann is an experienced writer with a Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in writing and performance arts. She has studied further in both the design and mechanical engineering fields, and worked in a variety of areas including market research, business and IT management, and engineering. An avid technophile, Jen is intrigued by all the latest innovations and trending advances, and is happiest immersed in technology.