Azure Functions constantly innovates so that you can achieve more with serverless applications, enabling developers to overcome common serverless challenges through a productive, event-driven programming model. Some releases we made in the last few weeks are good examples of this, including:
- The Azure Functions premium plan, enables a whole new range of low latency and networking scenarios.
- The preview of PowerShell support in Azure Functions, provides a way to tackle cloud automation scenarios which is a common challenge to IT pros and SREs all around the globe.
The new releases and improvements do not stop there, and today we are pleased to present several advancements intended to provide a better end-to-end experience when building serverless applications. Keep reading below to learn more about the following:
- A new way to host Azure Functions in Kubernetes environments
- Stateful entities with Durable Functions (in preview)
- Less cluttered .NET applications…