Data Transfer Platform
Branded post by Movebot
As cloud computing and storage continue to provide enhanced ROI to organizations, businesses are storing their data on the cloud– instead of on-premise servers. Storage migration is an important consideration in this regard, allowing users to move volumes of data from one storage system to another or from one email server to another.
The right services offer the option to not only transfer data but also migrate the identity of home server to the destination server to ensure the continuation of services – this way, users can access apps and their data without changing paths or updating links.
With the right storage migration service, businesses can do all that while also maintaining data integrity and minimizing unnecessary interruption to their activities. In the long run, this boosts the productivity of an organization while maintaining growth and decreasing the cost of storage.
However, there’s a new name in the market: MoveBot, offering big business functionality for small business charges.
What is MoveBot?
MoveBot is a newcomer in the cloud computing market, and they’re already making waves. The service provides quick, user-friendly solutions so you can move your data to different cloud platforms.
MoveBot takes your pictures, Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, WordPress backups, and complex folder hierarchy out of your old cloud drive and converges it into your flash new one. It’s that simple.
The services send data elements and applications to the cloud from the on-premise data center.
Here, MoveBot moves application programs entirely from the on-premise IT center to or within the cloud.
On-Premise to Cloud Storage Migration
MoveBot sends data from outdated arrays to advanced systems, which enables the storage to scale with your business as well as amplify the performance.
Consider Your Storage Migration Service Needs Sorted
MoveBot supports many of the leading storage platforms available :
- Google Drive
- Digital Ocean
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- GCP Storage
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- WebDAV Storage
- Maintain Your Data Integrity
- See A High ROI That Decreases Media And Storage Costs
- Minimize Interruption Activities
- Minimize Daily Manual Effort For Business Operations
- Boosts The Productivity Of All Stakeholders
- Scales With Your Business
Movebot Can Help You With
- With scheduled Movebot jobs, cloud to cloud backups and replication is straightforward.
- Movebot supports incremental update based transfers – save bandwidth, time, and money when replicating or backing up data.
On-Prem To Cloud
- The service supports SMB/CIFS, NFS, and SFTP, enabling on-premise to cloud replication, migration, and backup.
Cloud to Cloud
- MoveBot is built on the cloud, for the cloud and can migrate and move your data regardless if it is Dropbox to Google Drive, or S3 to Wasabi Cloud – MoveBot scales to meet your demand.
No Software Required
- MoveBot’s solutions require no installation or downloads. The simple and intuitive interface is designed to have you up and running instantly.
The service emails you when your migration is complete.
A Cloud Service You Can Trust
MoveBot takes security compliance very seriously. Understanding the sensitive nature of data and aiming to build trust with their clients – MoveBot ensures alignment with GDPR:
- Updated Privacy Notice and Terms and Conditions are GDPR compliant, concise, and transparent about how they process your data.
- Education on processes to ensure all staff understand GDPR and are alert should an area of concern be identified.
- MoveBot is armed with a rapid response email and announcement that alerts on data breaches on the rare chance a breach is noted.
- Infrastructure and internal processes are in line with GDPR.
- MoveBot stores data in line with GDPR and Safe Harbor data protection means
- There is no official HIPAA certification for a cloud service like MoveBot . However, they ensure customers of their new security compliance and redundancy.
- That being said, MoveBot continuously modifies and updates along with the security governance spectrum to that they can scale to your privacy needs.
MoveBot provides pricing scalability. There are no monthly subscription fees and you simply pay per migration.
Today, businesses use storage migration solutions to move from on-premises infrastructure and applications to cloud-based storage and applications so that they can optimize their business performance.
And more of them are choosing MoveBot for these services.
By Ian Hayes
Ian Haynes is a tech enthusiast who has written for several key publications. He has years of experience working with different tech companies, helping them establish their online presence. Outside of his work, Ian likes exploring Brooklyn with his Labrador.