Being an influential brand in the field of information technology, we receive 1000’s or requests for Interviews, Briefings and Press Releases each year and happy to state that over 99% of our content is of the non paid editorial and contributor variety, with less than 1% being part of our paid sponsorship program.
However, we’ve recently shifted direction due to an alarming amount of expectations and requests. If you are a firm that plans on submitting several different clients each month hoping for free exposure opportunities, it probably won’t work. If you truly want to capture our attention, investing in our sponsorship programs will go much further. This will demonstrate your level of commitment and open up several editorial channels for your firm and clients down the road.
CloudTweaks is a private and self funded company, which has a modest staff that provides an ample amount of editorial opportunities for those that truly deserve it. When contacting us, it’s very important to note that as much as we’d like to cover your client or startup – it’s not always possible. We do our best with the resources we have.
Guest Contributor Network
We receive many requests to contribute content and here is what we are looking for prior to setting up a CloudTweaks contributor account for you. (IMPORTANT NOTE) This opportunity is not available for PR, SEO and Marketing firms or Direct company brands.
Requirements and Guidelines
- Able to focus on Emerging Technologies such as Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Wearable Technology, BYOD, M2M and Infosec.
- Include a minimum of 2 links to credible analyst or publication sources in each article.
- Provide vendor-neutral, original, unpublished and informative articles between 1000-1500 words.
- Short byline with author image, link to personal blog and social media accounts.
- No advertorials or keyword phrase link manipulation.
Who can apply?
Independent Bloggers, Individual thought-leaders, Educators (Non profit).
If interested in applying, please include recent online samples for us to review?
For any questions regarding Sponsorship programs, Content licensing, Strategic partnerships, Consulting services or simply Questions/Feedback can reach us using the form below.