- Our sponsored post campaigns work extremely well because they are structured as news stories, and in an age where a viewer is bombarded by advertising, a well-written story comes across as far more appealing, and as such boosts the credibility of the sponsor. We have many high-profile organizations who work with us on campaigns of this sort, and it always helps build greater exposure, whether for a specific roll-out or event, or more generally for overall brand awareness.
- Sponsored posts are a minimum of 750 words and can be written by your team or you can utilize our group of experts.
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP SERVICES
CloudTweaks provides thought leaders and influencers around the world with the opportunity to contribute articles to our site.
- Expert Roundup Style Articles (No cost): We ask a couple of questions based on a particular topic with each expert responding with 200+ words or so. In return, we will link to your Linkedin profile as well as market via our site and social channels. This option is limited to proven experts in a particular field.
- Premium Thought Leadership (Fee involved): This program is meant for brands that are interested in promoting their thought leaders via external online channels. This can be done through syndication or the submission of original informative articles. CloudTweaks promotes via Newsletter, Social media, Homepage, Featured sidebar and more... Authors also receive a dedicated author profile which includes company url, headshot, bio and up to 3 social media profiles.
"CloudTweaks is a valuable website for the very latest cloud computing developments. With a diverse, international group of contributors, they are able to stay on top of the latest cloud computing news from around the globe - and keep a fast-paced publishing schedule. This makes CloudTweaks a key provider for trends, predictions and reference materials, including industry interviews..."
KATE SENIE IDG CIO ENTERPRISE FORUM
"We recognize the importance of keeping our readers up-to-date on fast changing business technology, and we can think of no-one better suited to help us deliver accurate and understandable content than CloudTweaks..."
NEWELL THOMPSON VP, TIME INC, CONTENT MARKETING & STRATEGIES
Managed Lead Campaigns
- We offer fast loading, mobile responsive registration forms with your company branding, description and digital assets.
- Select the type of target you are most interested using our filtering system. Company size, location, industry, revenue, role and more...
- Setup multiple custom questions for your Webinar, Whitepaper, Podcast or Infographic. We can also implement mapping parameters that synchronize lead data directly to your MAS, CRM, DMP, and/or SFA platform. All forms are GDPR compliant.
COMIC DESIGN & LICENSING
- CloudTweaks supplies a popular technology comic cartoon series that carries a wide range of circulation. Our unique brand of light cloud humor is enjoyed by a large user-base.
- Drive engagement and demand to your product or service using our proven custom tailored branded comics. You will see immediate results when applied to Newsletters, Websites, Infographics, Events, Whitepapers, Animated sales videos and Educational training materials.
"We really appreciate the cartoon from the team at CloudTweaks. It enabled us to visually compare ideas that were presented at a recent event on cloud security. The audience loved it!..."
PRINCIPAL SOLUTION ARCHITECT, RED HAT
"Developing data-related presentations for non-data lovers can be a daunting task. CloudTweaks comics are a great way to maintain interest and keep what some consider boring and heavy entertaining and light. Thanks, CloudTweaks!..."
CONSULTANT, CALIFORNIA DEPT OF EDUCATION
- Our half-hour episodes deliver industry news and interesting, intelligent stories from the worlds of cloud technology, cloud security, the Internet of Things and the Bitcoin/Blockchain, from the very people that are making it happen.
- The centerpiece for each episode will feature an interview with an executive thought leader, and each podcast will be supported by a landing page. This means significant opportunities for exposure for your company, especially given the substantial presence CloudTweaks already enjoys on social media and through its newsletter mailing list. We connect with thousands of busy executives and IT professionals – decision makers and purchasers, all prime demographics for a dynamic podcast.
- 1. Interview: in which a company is a sole sponsor for the episode. The episode consists of an interview with one or more representatives/subject matter experts, on three or four topics related to your specific product/service or objectives. The interview questions will be shared in advance and the episode will be framed as a thought leadership piece rather than an infomercial. Interviews will be done remotely.
- 2. Newsmagazine: This podcast would summarize developments in the tech world drawn from CloudTweaks’ extensive industry resources and would be primarily a sole voice podcast by me, as host. The episode will feature a 90-second advertisement that will be aired halfway through, and which will be made available to you as an MP3 file for your use elsewhere. This ad will ideally involve an interview with a rep/SME.