What Is The Internet of Things?
“We’re still in the first minutes of the first day of the Internet revolution.” – Scott Cook
The Internet of Things (IOT) and Smart Systems are based on the notions of Sensors, Connectivity, People and Processes. We are creating a new world to view and measure anything around us through “sensory lenses”. We digitize the results and make them available via networks. Finally, we put all the networked information into bi-directional systems to combine people, data, systems and processes, which leads to more successful decision-making. As a result, we acquire brand new services and smart applications, and lay a path towards diverse applications.
Included is a very indepth infographic and look into the exciting world of The Internet of Things. Infographic discovered via VisualCapitalist.com
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017
- Imminent IoT Eye-Tracking Technologies To Transform The Connected World - January 2, 2017
- The Key To Improving Business Lies In Eye-Interaction Tech - December 28, 2016