Cloud Infographic: Small Business Data Backup
If your company isn’t utilizing cloud computing technology, you risk falling behind in the marketplace. The cloud makes it easier to manage, share and store content and data, and the figures show that your competition has most likely already moved to the cloud or is about to make the switch.
Gartner predicts global IT spending will exceed $3.7 trillion this year, and the chief analyst at IDC estimates that 90 percent of the growth driving the IT industry from 2013 to 2020 will be driven by mobile, social, cloud and big-data technologies. To meet this rising demand, cloud service providers are stepping up their game to remain competitive—and this puts your business in good shape to take advantage of the cloud.
Implementing cloud infrastructure can reduce many of the costs associated with maintaining your own physical infrastructure and compensating the staff to support it. The cloud also revolutionizes business operations and strategies, especially for small businesses. Continue Reading
Included is an infographic provided courtesy of Intronis which delves into the very important and hot market of backup management and disaster recovery.
- Top 5 Digital Health Trends - August 30, 2016
- How Secure Is Your School Campus Network? - August 29, 2016
- Fully Autonomous Cars: How’s It REALLY Going To Work? - August 26, 2016
- How Identity Governance Can Secure The Cloud Enterprise - August 25, 2016
- Significant Emerging Technologies To Lookout For In 2017 - August 25, 2016