Cloud Infographic – Travel Communications
Those who frequently travel understand just how frustrating it can be restlessly dragging through airport security protocol… “Sir/Man, do you have any electronic devices with you? If so, can you place them in the tray in front of you!” Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to an overly ambitious mobile business traveler who has no less than 5 devices? Well, wait until we truly enter the wearable technology stage… Sure do hope there are enough trays.
Attached is an interesting infographic discovered at hospitalitynet.org which highlights some interesting facts.
In 2013, business travelers carried on average 2.95 mobile devices with them.
- Don’t Be Intimidated By Data Governance - May 24, 2016
- Business Analytics Vs Data Science - May 23, 2016
- Cloud is Killing Your BYOD Rollout, But Why? - May 17, 2016
- Is The Fintech Industry The Next Tech Bubble? - May 16, 2016
- Infographic Introduction – Benefits of Cloud Computing - May 10, 2016