Cloud Infographic – Travel Communications
Those who frequently travel understand just how frustrating it can be restlessly dragging through airport security protocol… “Sir/Man, do you have any electronic devices with you? If so, can you place them in the tray in front of you!” Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to an overly ambitious mobile business traveler who has no less than 5 devices? Well, wait until we truly enter the wearable technology stage… Sure do hope there are enough trays.
Attached is an interesting infographic discovered at hospitalitynet.org which highlights some interesting facts.
In 2013, business travelers carried on average 2.95 mobile devices with them.
- Moving Your Email To The Cloud? Beware Of Unintentional Data Spoliation! - September 22, 2016
- Problem In Customer Support – What Mobile App Developers Can Learn From AmEx - September 20, 2016
- Infographic: 12 Interesting Big Data Careers To Explore - September 19, 2016
- Digital Twin And The End Of The Dreaded Product Recall - September 13, 2016
- Write Once, Run Anywhere: The IoT Machine Learning Shift From Proprietary Technology To Data - September 12, 2016