Cloud Infographic – Travel Communications
Those who frequently travel understand just how frustrating it can be restlessly dragging through airport security protocol… “Sir/Man, do you have any electronic devices with you? If so, can you place them in the tray in front of you!” Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to an overly ambitious mobile business traveler who has no less than 5 devices? Well, wait until we truly enter the wearable technology stage… Sure do hope there are enough trays.
Attached is an interesting infographic discovered at hospitalitynet.org which highlights some interesting facts.
In 2013, business travelers carried on average 2.95 mobile devices with them.
- The Intelligent Industrial Revolution - October 24, 2016
- Data Sharing: A Matter of Transparency and Control - October 23, 2016
- The Five Rules of Security and Compliance in the Public Cloud Era - October 18, 2016
- 5 Ways Cloud-based Tools Can Help Accountants Escape The IT Treadmill - October 17, 2016
- Cloud Native Trends Picking Up – Legacy Security Losing Ground - October 6, 2016