Cloud Infographic – Travel Communications
Those who frequently travel understand just how frustrating it can be restlessly dragging through airport security protocol… “Sir/Man, do you have any electronic devices with you? If so, can you place them in the tray in front of you!” Have you ever missed a connecting flight due to an overly ambitious mobile business traveler who has no less than 5 devices? Well, wait until we truly enter the wearable technology stage… Sure do hope there are enough trays.
Attached is an interesting infographic discovered at hospitalitynet.org which highlights some interesting facts.
In 2013, business travelers carried on average 2.95 mobile devices with them.
- Secure Cloud Video Conferencing Is Possible - October 12, 2015
- Massive Cuts In Electricity Taxes For Datacenters In Sweden - October 9, 2015
- Clouding Around: Apple, Twitter And Amazon Web Services - October 8, 2015
- Mobile Connected Technologies – The Future Of The Healthcare Industry - October 7, 2015
- Smart Accessories: The Apple Watch Hermes - October 6, 2015