Small Business Cloud Computing
Trepidation is inherently attached to anything that involves change and especially if it involves new technologies. SMBs are incredibly vulnerable to this fear and rightfully so. The wrong security breach can incapacitate a small startup for good whereas larger enterprises can reboot their operations due to the financial stability of shareholders.
Gordon Tan contributed an article called Five Reasons Why SMBs Fear The Cloud and here are some of the major reasons that prevent SMBs from moving forward.
- I don’t know what Cloud Computing is
- It’s not cost effective
- My data will not be secure
- My system will run slower
- The Cloud Service Provider might fail
On the flip side to all the fear, there is evidence that SMB cloud adoption is continuing to increase. Despite any uncertainties, the opportunity to save money gives way to any shadowy doubts of the potential security risks. Below is an infographic provide by the NJ Institute Of Technology which provides a quick cloud refresher for small businesses.
- Tech Trends That Will Shape 2017: Cloud, IoT and AI - January 19, 2017
- Morgan Stanley Modernization Plan – Company to Invest in Fintech - January 18, 2017
- Financial Robo-advisors Cannot Replace Humans - January 10, 2017
- How Industrial Robots Will Brighten Our Future - January 9, 2017
- Clutch Survey Explores Which Cloud Providers Companies Prefer - January 6, 2017