The Shipping Industry
Article branded by Easyship
Shipping and delivering across the world is as hectic as it sounds, and it can get really chaotic for online businesses to keep track, especially if they sell via multiple channels. Luckily, eCommerce businesses these days can choose shipping software that can help them pull, process, and fulfill all orders in one centralized location. In fact, the ideal cloud computing shipping software is a comprehensive platform that easily integrates with major CRMs and ensures faster shipping times.
These platforms simplify your day-to-day operations, letting you calculate shipping rates, print shipping labels, and automate logistics. They can even help you find great deals and discounted shipping rates.
EasyShip is one such cloud-based shipping platform that helps businesses deliver products globally, covering all logistic operations from checkout to delivery. But before diving into the details of this remarkable shipping platform, let’s see how these cloud-based platforms have evolved into such powerful tools.
How Are Cloud-Powered Shipping Platforms Coming Of Age?
The global shipping software market is expected to grow by 8.4% by 2025.
There’s a good reason for that: as your buyers become more global, they’ll need faster deliveries and better services from your business, no matter where in the world they are. There is no denying the fact that customers demand more – and if you aren’t delivering it, your competitors will.
Enter cloud-powered shipping platforms!
It has become commonplace to order home furnishings and even luxury goods online and have them shipped over via freight. Thanks to the rise of eCommerce stores, shipping platforms now also offer localized deliveries with the same dedication that they offer for international services.
Moreover, this shipping software can manage shipments – no matter how big or small. Whether you are shipping wholesale car parts to a local auto store or a small store selling bespoke crafts to international buyers – the right platform can make business a lot easier for you.
It lets you efficiently manage related tasks by integrating with customer service portals or websites to handle the entire shipment lifecycle and eliminate manual errors.
And EasyShip is leading the charge for many such platforms.
Easyship – The Largest Courier Network At Your Fingertips
EasyShip makes it possible for e-Commerce businesses to ship their packages quickly and at considerably lower costs.
Merchants traditionally had to contact services separately, negotiate rates, and prepare invoices for each courier. With EasyShip, they can get access to more than 100 different shipping companies from one dashboard in just one click without any hassle.
It is a comprehensive platform that works as a one-stop shipping solution for eCommerce businesses.
The Rates at Checkout feature alone is powerful enough to have helped countless businesses reduce abandoned carts because thanks to it, they can provide their customers with the cheapest and fastest shipping options.
Apart from this, they also offer real-time shipping calculations, including customs duties automatically calculated for the destination country.
These are only a few of the robust solutions that allow users to ship products worldwide without having to indulge in lengthy negotiations with shipping couriers or paying upfront deposits.
Overview Of EasyShip Features
Here is what EasyShip can do for you:
- Compare Shipping Costs – EasyShip displays the delivery time, tracking the frequency and number of delivery attempts offered by each shipping company.
- Manage Shipping Documents – These documents include shipping labels and commercial invoices to ensure that each package is delivered on time.
- Courier Pickups – Allows users to contact shipping carriers through the EasyShip dashboard to select the pickup time and location.
- 3-Step Shipping Orders – It only takes three simple and easy steps to create shipments. Fill out the details for each shipment, upload an Excel file of your orders, or integrate your store with EasyShip and then download orders with just a click.
- Platform Integrations – You can sync EasyShip with your store, whether it’s built on WordPress, Shopify, or WooCommerce. It also integrates well with online marketplaces like Amazon or eBay.
- Tax and Duty Visibility – The platform provides upfront information regarding each country’s customs and taxes. EasyShip even allows you to pre-pay these taxes.
- Specialized local and international shipping specialization
- Handles all tax and duty calculations
- Multi-carrier platform
- Simplified shipment tracking
- Easy integrations
The world of ecommerce is changing drastically, as businesses try to stay ahead of the competition while also doing their best to enhance the customer experience. After all, a great website and stellar conversion rates would be of no use if a business is unable to deliver their products promptly and in perfect condition.
That’s why ecommerce stores are using cloud-based shipping software to control deliveries and costs while creating personalized experiences for each customer.
And more of them are selecting EasyShip for these services.
By Ian Hayes
Ian Haynes is a tech enthusiast who has written for several key publications. He has years of experience working with different tech companies, helping them establish their online presence. Outside of his work, Ian likes exploring Brooklyn with his Labrador.